Features and Benefits
Here’s the amazing list of what you can
expect from our CRM out of the box…
- Award Winning, Enterprise Quality CRM matching, even exceeding most other CRMs
- Your company logo on the CRM so you can personalise your CRM to YOUR business
- Multiple Appearance Options – AKA: Themes, so each user can choose what suits them best
- Users and Permissions Setup to prevent staff people from exporting and deleting your precious data
- Quick Start Guide and Online Guides so you and your colleagues can get started straight away
- Mobile Access for iPhone & Android via dedicated apps or responsive website. (Note: 3rd party mobile apps are not supported by Conclusys CRM)
- Small initial investment and small ongoing fees giving you all the features at a fraction of the price
- Familiar interface across all modules, making training / learning far quicker – Filter, sort, export and mass update lists. Easily add, edit, delete. Create reports from any module.
- Full Company Management
- Full Contact (Person) Management
- Calendar per user, which can be accessed from Outlook or your mobile device
- Tasks, Meetings, Calls + Delegation
- Leads / Enquiries
- Campaigns and Target Lists for Marketing
- Opportunities / Pipeline / Pipeline Report
- Quotes, Orders, Invoices
- Product Management linking your price lists to Quotes, Orders, Invoices
- Contract Management & Renewal Reminders
- Customer Service / Case Tracking to help you stay organised and keep your customers happy
- Project Management including Project Templates, Actions, Milestones and MORE!
- Knowledgebase – great for policies & training!
- Highly-customisable Dashboard to view any part of your business
- Create-Your-Own Reports for any module
- Export lists to Excel for even more flexibility
- Mail Merge / Document Templates so you can write it once, send it to many
- Workflow to automate tasks such as creating follow-up call reminders after issuing a quote
- And more!
And for larger businesses…
We are able to customise any module, and create modules from scratch, linking to other new or existing modules to provide you with EXACTLY what you need to run your business. See CRM for larger businesses for more information.